Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Are those pigtails cute or what?

I am so excited to report that people are looking at this blog! Thank you to Sarah for being my first follower. I have posted the blog on Facebook, begged every person I know to share it with someone, and started advocating on Yahoo groups related to China adoption. I know that someone will see this sweet girl and feel she is their daughter.


I took a little break from sharing the blog last week because I wanted to give anyone who was interested in looking at her file time to do so without feeling rushed. This week I plan to share it on a few more Yahoo groups. Please feel free to pass it along to anyone or any group that you think might be able to help.


I have to confess that I am new to blogging. I've read lots of blogs related to China adoption but I've never had my own blog. I'm learning as I go! I didn't realize that I needed to read people's comments. Sorry to Natania and Rich who needed a response to their comment and didn't get one.


Anyone who would like more information about Rainbow is welcome to email me. I promise to check it daily. Thank you to everyone that has offered to help!






No comments:

Post a Comment